Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Having a hard time

Jesse had the baby conversation again Saturday night. The hopes of conceiving a baby before I turn 30 is on my mind a lot. Jesse has no interest in having a baby anytime soon. He says maybe in 3 years. I don't want to wait that long. I don't know how to explain it, I literally ache for another child. Not to mention Dylan had his 15 month appointment yesterday and there were 3 newborns there for their 1st visits. So they were like 3 days old. Oh how I miss those little baby sounds.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know that ache very well. GL!!!

Carla said...

Good luck convincing him. Bobby says we are done. Which I agree with. Most of the time. LOL Yesteday, I saw a commercial with a newborn on it and couldn't help smiling. Tess is only 5 months old, but she has passed that scrawny, wrinkly newborn stage.