I'm not eating any different, less actually and I keep gaining. I have no idea what's going on. :( My pants aren't fitting right and I feel and look like a moo moo. After I have Ashlyn I lost the weight I gained so fast and lost all the weight I gained over the years of pregnancy. I even made it lower than my pre-pregnant weight of 135lbs. But I can't lose anything right now! If I don't eat for a while I get light headed and dizzy and feel like I'm going to pass out. I don't know what to do.
4 comments:
Take a pregnancy test. :op
If that doesn't give you any answers, have your thyroid checked.
I am leaning towards thyroid.
I was going to say thyroid also....my mom has problems with her weight due to her thyroids being crappy.
Well, some women(like me) hold on to baby weight while breastfeeding. There was nothing I could do to lose weight until Kieran slowed down on how much he nursed. It took 2 years! They say breastfeeding helps you lose weight, but not in my case!
Post a Comment