As of Friday, I am 27 weeks pregnant. So far so good with very little braxton hicks contractions - which is out of the norm for me. Usually they start around 15-17 weeks and don't stop until I deliver. I did have a very unpleasant pregnant issue come up that I'm so not willing to talk about. LOL So I'm on vitamin C, vitamin E, and Bilberry...along with regular adjustments and no more normal jeans. Either cotton pants or maternity. Riley is head down, his back is against mine and his feet are crossed in front of him. So I'm getting punched and kicked! LOL
The kids and I start school on Tuesday and we're all very ready to get back to "normal". Ashlyn's preschool meeting is on Tuesday as well and I'll be meeting her teacher. So even had a little meltdown on Thursday about wanting to be in Kindergarten rather than preschool.
1 comment:
Aw, poor Ashlynn! Tell her she shouldn't rush growing up. :)
Glad everything is going well(besides the thing you don't want to talk about)with your pregnancy!
Post a Comment