Thursday, September 17, 2009
Had to turn on the heat this morning.
It was freezing in here over night and this morning. Since we're all sick, I turned on the heat! Ayden came home from school sick yesterday, I can't get rid of it and it doesn't help that I can't rest - too much crap to do and school. Jesse stayed home because he was sick on Tuesday, well, he worked from home, but I had class and Ashlyn and Dylan were at daycare, so that's resting in my mind! But I can't get him to stay home for me so I can get better. I can't take any meds, I have to tough it out and I can't do that when I can't rest! I'm so frustrated! I went to class last night feeling like complete crap, I'm up now feeling like my head is going to explode and that I'm enhaling daggers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope ya'll are all feeling better soon. It got pretty chilly on here last night too. It was 47 when I got the kids on the bus this morning, but is supposed to be mid 70's by afternoon.
Oh man. That really sucks. I hope you all feel better soon and that you are able to get some rest.
Post a Comment