Monday, September 21, 2009

The list...

  • Hang bathroom mirror
  • Take down border in Dylan's room - easier said than done...
  • Put laundry away
  • Get peri bottles, tarp, rv hose, python hose, sink adaptor, born at home onesie and paper
  • Hang Riley's comforter, take pictures
  • Get shelves or something for Riley's room
  • Beg Jesse to buy the TV's now, rather than later
  • Hang pictures back up
  • Throw the couches in the firepit - wishful thinking! LOL
  • Organize scrap/laundry room
  • Cut down hedge line and chip it up into the front "garden"
  • Hang the stuff up in the girls room
  • Clean up the kids rooms
  • Vacuum everything
  • Get price for tree triming
  • Get price for mulch
  • Pick up new hockey socks for Ayden
  • Install the fence. HALF DONE!!
  • Pack up summer clothes
  • Paint Dylan's room
  • Put up wallpaper
  • Put up the stickers
  • Get frames for Riley's room (2)

I think I added more to the list than I did taking anything off!

No comments: