Thursday, September 17, 2009

Things to do:

  • Hang bathroom mirror
  • Take down border in Dylan's room - easier said than done...
  • Put laundry away
  • Get peri bottles, tarp, rv hose, python hose, sink adaptor, born at home onesie and paper
  • Hang Riley's comforter, take pictures
  • Get shelves or something for Riley's room - maybe locate Bambi lithographs?
  • Beg Jesse to buy the TV's now, rather than later
  • Hang pictures back up
  • Throw the couches in the firepit - wishful thinking! LOL
  • Organize scrap/laundry room
  • Cut down hedge line and chip it up into the front "garden"
  • Hang the stuff up in the girls room
  • Clean up the kids rooms
  • Vacuum everything

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Throw the couches into the fire pit..hehe! I'd say the same, but I don't have a fire pit...darn.

GL getting your list taken care of. I have a long one of my own...ugh.