Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Christmas List

Ayden
  1. Nintendo DS
  2. Case
  3. Game Cases
  4. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
  5. DS car plug
  6. Loads of batteries (pick up from Costco)
  7. Chemisty Set (Costco??)
  8. Clothes
  9. Michigan Chillers Books (has 1 and 2)
  10. DS games
  11. Disney Pin Book --Grandma??
  12. Disney Pin Sheets --Grandma??

Kailey

  1. Nintendo DS
  2. Case
  3. Game Cases
  4. Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
  5. DS car plug
  6. Loads of batteries (pick up from Costco)
  7. Rolling Ice Skating tote -- Costs WAYYYYY too much!
  8. Clothes
  9. Junie B Books
  10. Solar System Books
  11. DS games
  12. Disney Pin Book --Grandma??
  13. Disney Pin Sheets -- Grandma??
  14. Ice Skates (her's no longer fit)

Ashlyn

  1. V-smiles Games (or new system since they don't have many games anymore)
  2. Clothes
  3. Disney Pin Book --Grandma??
  4. Disney Pin Sheets --Grandma??
  5. Ice Skates
  6. Ice Skating Rolling Tote
  7. Tinkerbell Computer - got Barbie
  8. Tinkerbell Doll
  9. Barbies

Dylan

  1. Lincoln Logs
  2. Clothes
  3. Cars GeoTrax

Riley

  1. Tummy Time Mat
  2. Crib Toy
  3. Jumper/Exercauser

Jesse

  1. Wireless Xbox controller
  2. Batteries
  3. Battery Charger
  4. Clothes
  5. Oakleys

Kailey and Ayden

  1. Magic Treehouse Books

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow. They already have their Christmas lists ready? I haven't even started thinking about it. The only thing Nevin has mentioned wanting is a drum set...coinsidentally...that is also what Kieran wants ..haha.

Kristina said...

No, they haven't really mentioned anything other than the DS's and Kailey mentioned to Jesse yesterday that someone in her class has a cell phone. Uh, NO! lol Plus I need to start soon so I don't have to waddle against the crowds.

Melissa said...

This is when online shopping comes in handy.;) I figure I'll be doing most of my xmas shopping that way. Not easy taking a nursing newborn all over.

Kristina said...

Yeah, I'm hoping Costco has some DS bundles this year, that would come in handy.