Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I am having a very productive morning!


I went to sleep around 7pm last night. Must have been exhausted in order to pull that one off. I went to see my doc yesterday and my stitches aren't ready to come out. I figured as much, they don't look ready to me and the golden rule while breastfeeding is your body take longer to heal. So I have to go back next week.

Dylan is most definitely teething! He was up too many times to count last night to nurse and just chewing and drooling over everything! He's still working on crawling, the kids are calling him "Inch Worm" lol. But he's getting to where he wants to be all by himself.

Ayden, Kailey, and Ashlyn are sick. Ayden stayed home from school yesterday with a cough and fever. Ashlyn slept on the couch last night with Daddy, and Kailey is starting to cough. Is it summer yet? This will be the 3rd time it's gone through our house.

I am still on strike, I am only doing laundry, bathroom, my room, and Dylan's room clean. Jesse does the kitchen all the time, so I don't worry about that anyway. It doesn't look horrible in here, thank god, or I wouldn't be able to controll my urges to clean! lol

Jesse stayed home yesterday for my appt and we got a lot accomplished. I opened our new checking/savings account, paid some bills in person. We're trying to close out our old account, so we're paying what we can in cash. We set up our tax appt, which I'm so excited about! I can't wait to see how much were getting back.

Today I've been listing baby stuff on craigslist and sold Dylan's infant carseat and snap in go stroller. Hopefully some of the other stuff will go! I hate ebay, so I don't want to have to go there!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

We are sick here too...not too bad, just sore throats and little coughs. GL with selling on Craigslist! I just listed a bunch on ebay...feels good to get all this stuff we don't need outta here!
Hope you guys feel better soon.