I'm so ready to go camping and sit around the camp fire! We'll be hitting Metamora in April with the GLPUC and I can't wait. Sees like forever away, but really just a little over a month. Need to get the camping down to M&M to get the pump working and trailer break system installed on the Pilot. We need to get a new ball for the hitch because the arm didn't come with one for the Pilot. We have to move the camper because we sold the hot tub and it's going to be picked up tomorrow. Then once the weather breaks we'll be tearing down the deck and seeding it to go some grass. Lots of changes happening! I'm trying to clean out the house and selling what ever I can. Monday we're making our tax appointment and should be getting a good chunk back because of our newest little tax deduction.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Think Spring!
I'm so ready to go camping and sit around the camp fire! We'll be hitting Metamora in April with the GLPUC and I can't wait. Sees like forever away, but really just a little over a month. Need to get the camping down to M&M to get the pump working and trailer break system installed on the Pilot. We need to get a new ball for the hitch because the arm didn't come with one for the Pilot. We have to move the camper because we sold the hot tub and it's going to be picked up tomorrow. Then once the weather breaks we'll be tearing down the deck and seeding it to go some grass. Lots of changes happening! I'm trying to clean out the house and selling what ever I can. Monday we're making our tax appointment and should be getting a good chunk back because of our newest little tax deduction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment