Monday, March 17, 2008
Today, not good.
Jesse is sick, Ashlyn is sick, and Kailey is getting it. On top of that my foot is still hurting pretty bad. My doc wanted to see me today but there was no way I could go. So I'm going in the morning.
I went to the car wash yesterday and noticed a ding and fairly large scratch on the passenger door! It wasn't there before we went to GL Crossing on Saturday! I am so pissed about it. My truck in only a couple months old. So today I was getting the kids out of the truck and notice more stratches on the front on the bumperish area. So I'm going to do a claim to get those repainted. I'm so mad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope your foot is feeling better, and I hope everyone feels better soon.
Post a Comment