Saturday, March 8, 2008

Some questions...anyone have an answer??

How do I search through these blogs? I want to find other mamas with the same interests. Also share you diaper washing stratagies. My diapers stink and I can't get rid of the smell! Thanks! :D

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Kristina!

I know there is a search engine on here but I've never had much luck with it. What works well is if you google something like "cloth diapering blogger(or blogspot)" and do a search that way.

As far as the stink issue. The only thing thats worked for us was using Simply Green in our wash...every time we wash. That stuff is like magic! GL!

Kristina said...

Thanks! I tried the google search thing and didn't have much luck...could be the vicodin though. Someone on PO said 1/4 of simple green, but I had just been using a couple sprays. No wonder it wasn't working!