Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have about had it!


I'm exhausted, my foot hurts (I know, enough whining...), and my house is a mess! I had my stitches removed today and I was looking at it, and it's not healed yet! But apparently it looks "great". Okay, I don't think so! So she put tape on it and I have to keep it on there until next week. Since the removal, my foot hurts more than it has in a week. I am completely freaked out that it's going to seperate and bleed everywhere or I'm going to trip and rip it open or something.

I've also been busy selling and buying on diaperswappers.com. Very fun! I bought so many diapers for Dylan and that cute sock monkey outfit! I can't wait for everything to get here! Now I'm on the lookout for some Crocs for Kailey. She has requested pink ones for summer. I don't dare buy news one so she can grow out of them in a week!

Dylan is teething and has a cold which should explain my exhaustion. He has a cough and his nose is running and I know those breathing treatments are right around the corner! He has his 6 month appointment on the 1st, so I'm going to try to hold off until then. I wish he would just cut the tooth already! He's so miserable! On a happy good note, he's getting around the house with very little problem.

Ayden, Kailey, and Ashlyn...just don't want to listen these days and have cabin fever so bad. We'd take them for a walk, but I can't get too far.

No comments: