Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just some thoughts


Kailey got glasses yesterday, she loves them. She looks so grown up. Jesse and I feel bad because she's been living in a bury world for 4 1/2 years and none of us knew any better.

Dylan is going through a growth spurt which has been hard and both me and Jesse. He is up every hour or 2 to nurse at night. This is the point I stopped nursing Kailey because this growth spurt was too much for me. I don't want that to happen again, although I am so exhausted! I broke down early this morning and let Jesse give him a bottle.

Jesse wants Dylan to get his circ done, so Dylan has a consult on the 28th. But now Jesse will be in Redmond on the 27th and not sure if he'll be on the red eye home or not. I wish I could go with him and hang out in Seattle for the day.

I have my surgery tomorrow and looking forward to the IV sadation so I can get a good nap in. Then Jesse has a meeting tomorrow afternoon (possibily) and Dianna will be here with the kids. I just need to figure out dance class.

I went to Kindergarten roundup on Tuesday and they are trying to get Kindergarten to be a full day!!! That would be so nice and Kailey would love it!!

No comments: