Wednesday, March 12, 2008
It's started
Change that is. Unfortunately I took Cameron to the animal shelter for adoption. I've been struggling with this decision for months now. With the kids starting more activities, she just wasn't getting the love and attention she needed. And I really hated locker her up every time we left the house, but she'd get into the garbage and pee on the floor. I bawled my eyes out once I got there and the entire way home. It was very hard.
Once home I noticed a fish died, so Jesse scooped him out and flushed him. Later while putting Ayden's clothes away, I noticed my frog had died. He was fine a day a go. He was old, I got him when Kailey was 3 months old. She'll be 5. So we just put the entire frog aquarium thing in a box and to the curb.
We sold the elliptical machine yesterday for 180.00! The house is getting cleaner by the minute! I also sold some baby items and diapers. I think I'm going to list Dylan's entire NB-3 month clothes lot on ebay and see what I can get.
As soon as the weather warms up some, we're going to take down the wood fence and start tearing down the deck. I can not wait!!! Then we'll be taking down the hedge line in the front yard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment