Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Doh! I forgot...
November 8th, Andy and I are going to Alan Jackson with Jesse's mom and step dad!! I can't wait! I've never seen Alan Jackson before. I told Terry (my step father in law) that I would love to seem him in concert, well when Terry heard he was coming to the Palace, he remembered me!! So Dianna called me and asked if Jesse and I would like to go. I laughed so hard when she said that, I think she thought I was nuts. I told her that I go to country concerts with Andy and to get me 2 tickets! Don't worry, she knows Andy - he's my best guy friend and has been since 6th grade! Heck Dylan's middle name is Andrew after Andy. So when Jesse got home from work I asked him if he wanted to go and he laughed at me and told me to call Andy. I'm so excited!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment