Monday, October 13, 2008

Weaning

I'm pretty sure I'm going to, but I feel so sad about it. I picked up some Aquaban to help me dry up, but as I'm looking at the box, I'm so sad! I love nursing him and even though he still wakes at night, I still love it. I don't mind him waking. I also have a weekend crop coming up in a few weeks and I would love to be there and enjoy it rather than needing to pump and worry about how Dylan is being with Jesse. I bought him some Rice Milk the other night and he did drink some, but not enough. I don't know.

1 comment:

Flabbergasted said...

Just keep giving him the rice milk he will get used to it but it might take a couple of days.

Unfortunately, I couldn't breastfeed due to stress so I used hypoallergenic forumula and when I switched to normal milk it took them awhile to get used to the taste. So keep at it. Hugs!