Friday, October 17, 2008

Not sure what to do...

Jesse gave me the option of dropping my humanities class last night. It's an elective that he talked me into taking and now he's feeling horrible because I'm not doing so well in it. I'm having a hard time retaining the information since there is so much. But if I drop than I see it as being a failure, but dropping is better than getting anything other than a C. My Eng. Comp. class is a requirement, so I have to do well in that class, but after last nights mid term - YUCK! I've never taken a test like that before. And the things she told us to know wasn't even on the test, so on some of the questions, I didn't have answers for. And all the answers were in eassy form. I'm feeling like a big fatt failure today.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You have 4 kid's AND go to school. You are not a failure. Many woman could not do that. GL with your decision!

Flabbergasted said...

I know how you feel. I was majoring in accounting when I started failing horribly due to test anxiety. I had to switch majors and I thought I was still a failure.

Like the person said above, you are not a failure. I honestly don't know how you do it with 4 kids.

Good luck with your decision.