Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mid Terms!!

Tonight I have my English Comp mid term and I have to re-read all the short stories that I've had to read to date. The test will contain essays and I think some multiple choice. I also need to go over all my notes. I hate tests! Then on Monday I have my mid term in my humanities class and I need to get atleast a B on it. I bombed 2 tests so far because all the content is just not sinking in! There is so much stuff and I have issues craming. So I'll be at the library all weekend studying. Other than the 2 field trips, I think I'm going to have to ask how I can get my grade up. OH crap! AND I have an outline due next week. I forgot about that.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Good luck with your mid terms! I've been sitting on an essay that is due Monday, so I know how you feel.

Flabbergasted said...

Good luck with all your tests!!