I feel like I've posted this before! lol I'm starting to feel that it's time to wean, but not sure how or if I'm
really ready. I wouldn't even know how to go about doing it especially since Dylan doesn't drink cows milk, he won't touch it and he doesn't really like sippy's, just the straw cups. I don't know. I would really love 10 hours of straight sleep though!
2 comments:
Sleep is for the weary. LOL I know what you mean, though. Teagan weaned at 15 months, and I wasn't sure I was ready even if he thought he was. Good luck.
What about just night weaning? I'm not one to give advice though...seeing as how the last week K has been nursing almost constantly throughout the night. I have to night wean and soon. I can hardly function anymore lol.
About the milk-- Maybe you could try rice or almond milk? Both are sweet like breast milk esp the rice milk. He might take to one of those better. GL and I hope we both get some sleep soon!
Post a Comment