Sunday, October 12, 2008

Last Night!

My reunion started out pretty plain. In true form Andy and I headed straight to the bar to sit and let our classmates come up to us! LOL I saw some of my awesome high school friends, some which I didn't think would be there. It wasn't too bad then I felt a hug from behind. Low and behold it was Paul, and then Jason walked up and about killed me with his hug. I thought he was still in Cali. Then Kristina and Amanda came up and our group was almost complete from our 6th grade circle of friends. Only 2 or 3 people were missing. Kristina and I have known each other since preschool and she just lives up 59 from me! Paul is living up the street from his dad's business and Jason lives in Redford now. Paul talked me in to coming with them to Pronto! which is a gay bar - I had so much fun!! The food was awesome as well, definitely loved my green drink and hummus! Paul works there as well as his boyfriend, so we went up there for Pauls birthday and to bring his man some donuts and cider. So much fun, I hope to get together with all of them soon.

1 comment:

Flabbergasted said...

Glad you guys got to see some of your ex-classmates.